Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Holidays are like people, they’re all unique, providing experiences and memories that will last a lifetime. They enrich the soul and enable us to see different cultures, try new foods and activities and ultimately enjoy some time out from our usual day to day life.
Part of the fun of travel isn’t just when we’re there; it’s in the planning too. And once your trip is booked there’s also the build-up to your date of departure, with all the prep work that entails.
An important part of your holiday preparations should include checking that your passport is in date, and adheres to the requirements of the country you are travelling to, sorting out any visas or vaccinations you may need, and taking out travel insurance.
If you love to travel and plan to go on holiday more than twice over a 12 month period Flexicover’s Annual Multi Trip policy provides real convenience and peace of mind. That’s because you don’t have to arrange cover for every trip, and cost-wise it can work out better value than taking out individual policies.
Key Benefits Of Flexicover’s Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
- Available up to age 85
- Up to £10million Medical Expenses cover available
- Up to £10,000 Cancellation cover available
- Everyone named on the policy is insured to travel independently
- No restrictions on the number of trips that can be taken throughout the year (generous maximum per trip duration limits apply)
- 24 hour emergency medical helpline
- All pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Free cover for over 100 sports and activities
- Scheduled airline failure cover included automatically on Silver, Gold and Platinum cover
- Optional extras available including Winter Sports, Gadget and Travel Disruption
Why Choose Flexicover Travel Insurance?
24/7 Emergency Helpline
100+Activities Covered FREE
Up to£10mMedical Cover Per Person
Up to £10,000 Cancellation Cover Per Person
How Many Trips Does Annual Insurance Allow?
With myriad trip types to head away on the world is well and truly your oyster. So the good news is that there’s no restriction on the number of trips you can take with a Flexicover annual policy but there are maximum trip duration limits which are as follows:
- Aged 65 and under: 50 days per trip as standard which can be increased to 100 days for an additional fee.
- Aged 66 to 75: 35 days per trip which can be increased to 50 days for an additional fee.
- Aged 76 to 85: 35 days per trip. No extension available.
If you plan to travel for a longer period then a Long Stay or Gap Year policy may suit your needs better.
How Do I Cover All The Destinations That I Am Travelling To?
To make it as easy as possible there are three areas to choose between, so you just need to consider where you plan to travel to ensure that the area you select will cover all of your trips:
The areas are:
- Worldwide excluding USA, Canada and the Caribbean
- Worldwide including USA, Canada and the Caribbean
For example, if you plan to head to Stockholm, Tokyo and Lisbon you should select Worldwide excluding USA, Canada and the Caribbean. If you were to add New York to that list then Worldwide including USA, Canada and the Caribbean would be the one to opt for.
For a full rundown of all the countries that are covered as part of a particular area, you can refer to Flexicover’s policy wording or during your quote you can use the help button for more information.
What’s The Difference Between Single Trip And Annual Multi-Trip?
With a Single Trip policy, your cover ends on the last day of travel and you have to arrange insurance for every trip you take. Whereas, with an annual policy, there’s no limit to the number of trips you are covered for (although maximum trip limits apply) and, if you’re a frequent traveller, it may save you money when compared to the cost of taking out separate policies.
Is Independent Travel Covered On A Couple Or Family Policy?
All those named on a Flexicover Annual Multi-Trip policy are covered to travel separately so it’s perfect if you have children who are off on a school trip or if you plan to head away on holiday without your partner for example.
What Start Date Should You Choose For Your Annual Policy?
There are two options when it comes to annual cover – you can either start your policy on the day you take out your cover, or you can start it later, say on your first day of travel.
However, it’s important to be aware that if you do choose to start your cover later, and not on the date of purchase, you won’t be covered for cancellation during this period.
So to ensure you’re fully protected it’s a good idea to start your policy on the day you buy it.
Can I Cover My Pre Existing Medical Condition On An Annual Policy?
All Flexicover policies consider all conditions and you can declare them either online or over the phone. You’ll be asked a short set of questions to enable us to determine whether we can cover you and if an additional premium is required.
It’s important to declare a condition at the time of purchase as if something happens while you’re away that’s linked to your condition and you haven’t informed us about it then it is likely that any related claim would be declined.
Make Your Policy Fit Your Needs With Flexicover’s Range of Optional Extras
We provide seven additional options to enable you to build your policy the way you want it:
- Gadget Cover – added protection for up to five of your gadgets, including smartphones and tablets.
- Cruise Plus – while Flexicover policies cover cruise holidays automatically there are some special aspects, such as missed port and cabin confinement, which are specifically covered by Cruise Plus.
- Travel Disruption – an added level of cover that complements our standard policies for extra peace of mind.
- Business Plus – if you travel on business this gives added security for equipment, goods and personnel.
- Golf Plus – if you’re heading away to enjoy a few rounds, this extra insurance offers protection for aspects such as your clubs and green fees – there’s even ‘hole-in-one’ cover!
- Wedding/Civil Partnership – if you are holding your big day abroad then make sure items such as wedding rings, attire and gifts are covered with this option.
- Winter Sports – heading to the slopes? Then make sure you add Winter Sports cover to your annual policy. Flexicover offers 17 days cover for those aged under 70.
Looking For Inspiration For Your Next Holiday?
Our Flexicover newsletter provides a regular source of top travel tips and holiday inspiration. From beat the crowd destination suggestions to activity-based break highlights, packing tips to budget-friendly deals, there’s a wealth of information just waiting for you to explore.
And if you’re not already subscribed, why not sign up to receive our newsletter using the section below and claim your 10% discount off your next policy!