September 2020 Changes
From 24th September 2020 our Staycation Plus Single and Multi Trip policies also include enhanced cover for COVID-19 – click here for more details.
August 2020 Changes
From 25th August 2020 our Diamond Single and Multi Trip policies include:
- Cancellation cover if you are anyone named on the policy test positive for Coronavirus up to 14 days prior to travelling.
- Denied boarding cover if you and anyone named on the policy are prevented entry at the airport on your inbound flight due to showing symptoms of COVID-19 .
- Plus much more – click here for more details.
March 2020 Changes
From 13th March 2020, there is no cover under our policies for:
- Cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advises you not to travel, for example where the FCDO advise against all but essential travel to an area affected by Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2) or any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2.
- Any claims as a result of Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. Except for Section B** Emergency Medical Expenses. This will only apply if you did not travel against the published advice of the FCDO, any local government, local authority or WHO.