Single Trip travel insurance
If you’re going on a one-off holiday or business trip then single trip travel insurance is probably the right choice for you. We offer fully comprehensive policies that provide cover for a range of activities and circumstances.
Single Trip travel insurance – what is it?
Single Trip travel insurance is what the majority of people require for their family holiday or short business trip. Single Trip travel insurance covers most typical issues such as cancellation of flights or medical expenses.
Are you planning to go on multiple trips in a year? Our Annual Multi-trip policies might be more relevant to you.
Single Trip travel insurance – what do I get?
The benefits to our single trip travel insurance policies vary based on the level of cover; we have four levels of cover available: Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. You can find further details of each policy type on the policy details page.
Length of Single Trip:
- For Bronze cover: each person under the age of 85 has 31 days maximum duration
- For Silver, Gold and Platinum: for each person under 75 has 100 days max duration between the ages of 76-85 the period is 31 days.
We offer medical screening as part of our single-trip policies, if you have any pre-existing medical conditions it’s important to let us know when taking out your policy if you suffer from any conditions and forget to inform us then this could result in your claim not being paid.
Areas that we cover
All of our policies are grouped into one of four areas as detailed below:
- UK only
- Europe (excludes Morocco, Tunisia & Egypt)
- Worldwide (excluding USA, Canada & the Caribbean)
- Worldwide (including USA, Canada & the Caribbean)